A while ago, I posted a bucket list of sorts of places I want to go. I thought why not do another bucket list themed post, but with things I want to do in life rather than places I want to go, because there’s a lot, and traveling the world will open up a lot of opportunities to do many of them. Some of these tasks are honestly things that scare the crap out of me, while others are just things I figure I’d be really good at.
So, here’s my top 10 list, in no particular order.
- Learn how to scuba dive! This is definitely on the top of the list.
- Parasailing. This is one of the things that scares the crap out of me, but ever since I went on the Soarin’ Over California ride at California Adventures, I just really want to try it for real.
- Learn to surf. Possibly not so high on my list, because I am certain I would not succeed. Not being a downer on myself or anything, it’s just that I have the balance of a baby giraffe that hasn’t walked yet. Or Bambi on ice.
- Get published in National Geographic.
- Go on a safari.
- Also pet a lion. I’m guessing just getting up close via safari would be the closest I’ll get though. You never know, though!
- Swim with dolphins.
- Also swim with sharks and live to tell the tale.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Hike the El Camino Del Rey in Spain. It was a lot more appealing before they rebuilt it, but it still has a view I am excited to see.