2015 was a very interesting year for me. It was a year of growing into myself and realizing what I really want in life while taking steps to make all those things possible. It was also a year of learning that not everyone is going to be 100% behind me all the time and that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t try to pursue the things I want to do with life.
Last year (especially the tail end) was full of firsts for me. I got my first passport, booked my first flight, visited another state for the first time, also another country! (More about my Canada adventure to come soon!) I saw my first meteor shower, got my first few freelance gigs. I actually flew on a plane (3x) and I loved every moment! First time staying with a local when going abroad. And a lot more that I can’t think of at this moment…
My hope for 2016 is that it is even bigger with more adventures. Now that I’ve had a true taste of travel, I never want to stop. I want to keep on going and experiencing everything life has to offer. Some of my goals for 2016, travel and professional, include…
- Travel more. Within the states and internationally as well. Add at least two other countries on my visited list.
- Buy my first DSLR camera and at least make a little progress to building my career as a professional photographer.
- Learn basic graphic design.
- Be more productive all around.
- Volunteer. Around home and abroad.